Natasha Chhabra M.D.
Dr. Natasha Chhabra is a gastroenterologist at Gastroenterology Associates of New Jersey. Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in both Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Dr. Chhabra’s expertise includes:
- Anorectal disorders
- Capsule endoscopy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic upper and lower endoscopy
- Endoscopic band ligation
- Fecal transplantation for Clostridium difficile
- Ischemic bowel disease
- Management of chronic liver disease and cirrhosis
- ORBERA weight loss balloon procedure
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy
- Surveillance and ablation of Barrett’s esophagus
- Upper endoscopy
Dr. Chhabra completed her fellowship in Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, NY. She received her medical degree and completed a residency in Internal Medicine at New York University School of Medicine in New York, NY. She graduated summa cum laude from New York University with an interest in Biochemistry and business studies. Throughout her medical training, Dr. Chhabra has had several publications and presentations on various topics.
Meet Dr. Chhabra
Make An Appointment
Appointments can be made either online or by phone.
To make an appointment online, please fill out the form below.