At Gastroenterology Associates of New Jersey, our specialized team of physicians and staff has years of combined experience providing care for acute and chronic gastrointestinal conditions.
With an advanced network and a team approach, we provide an efficient diagnosis, customized treatment and preventive care plan for the individual needs of you and your family.
- Colon Cancer screening and polyp surveillance
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Swallowing problems
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Diverticulosis and Diverticulitis
- Celiac disease/gluten intolerance
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Constipation, diarrhea & stool abnormalities
- Abdominal pain and gastritis
- Liver Disease
- Cancers of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine and colon; and of the pancreas, bile ducts, liver and gallbladder
- Dumping syndrome
For more information on the conditions we treat or to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists, contact us today.